Library services during January
In light of recent government guidance, we have made some changes to Library services and spaces during January. As the new semester approaches, support will be adapted again, and we will keep you informed through the Library webpages, University memos, and social media.
- All drop-in study spaces will remain closed.
- Bookable workspace in the Main Library is now closed.
- Martyrs study space remains open and bookable for Postgraduate students and staff.
- Can Do marquee may have availability.
Resources and collections
- Click and Collect continues, but in order to reduce travel, use this service to request only essential items that are not available digitally or online. Before requesting a physical item, please check your online Reading Lists in case it has been digitised, and please check Library search by selecting ‘E-books only’ and or ‘E-resources only’ on the landing page before searching.
- Through Library search, you can request parts of books, chapters or journal articles are scanned and emailed to you.
- We continue to work to ensure material is available online, please use Library search or our A-Z database guide.