e-Book Trial – over 400 new e-books selected by you!
The trial has been running now for nearly four months.
You can preview over 28,000 trial titles in SAULCAT, so there are lots more to select from.
The 10 most well-used titles, so far, are:
- Essentials of Marketing: Pearson Education
- Clinical Chemistry Made Easy: Churchill Livingstone
- Industrial Organization: Pearson Education
Introduction to Statistics with SPSS for Social Science: Pearson
- What is History now?: Palgrave Macmillan
- African Hosts and their Guests: cultural dynamics of tourism: James Currey Publishers
- Defenders of the Motherland: the Tsarist elite in revolutionary Russia: Oxford University Press
- Foreign policy analysis: a comparative introduction: Palgrave Macmillan Ltd
- The Islamic Republic and the World: Pluto Press
- Human Rights and Social Movements: Pluto Press
NB: login to the e-books using your University account details both on- and off-campus