Learn how to use referencing tools EndNote and Mendeley
Keeping track of all of the articles, books and reports you use in your essays can be difficult. Referencing software can help.
These tools keep a record of all of the references you use and can easily generate a bibliography or reference list and format it in many different styles for you.
To book your place search for either ‘EndNote’ or ‘Mendeley’ on the Personal Development Management System. The Library offers the following sessions:
- Mendeley – 09 March from 3pm until 4pm.
- EndNote – 18 March from 3pm until 4pm.
- EndNote – 23 March from 10am until 11am.
- Mendeley – 30 March from 10am until 11am.
- EndNote – 05 April from 12noon until 2pm.
- EndNote – 13 April from 3pm until 4pm.
Mendeley is free for you to download from the web and works best with PDF documents.
It is possible to import and export references from one system to another if you want to try different ones out before deciding which is best for you.
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com.
Image by Gayle McIntyre @saintgayleshoots