Study space update week beginning 17 May 2021
Students sitting outside Main Library
Updates for this week
- As the demand for study spaces has fallen, the cap of 9 sessions per week has been lifted; there is no limit on how many sessions you can book.
- You will also continue be able to book morning, afternoon and evening slots seven days a week in the Main Library, King James/St Mary’s and Martyrs Kirk (PG and staff only), but from Monday 24 May you will only be able to book morning and afternoon slots Monday to Friday in the JF Allen Library.
- Also from Monday 24 May, Gateway (for all students) and Old Burgh School (Postgraduates only) will become a drop-in study space, available 9am until 6pm Monday to Friday.
- PC classrooms in Bute and Maths buildings will remain open for all staff and students 24 hours seven days a week, while Irvine and Butts Wynd PC classrooms are closed.
- Temporary study space made available in the Buchanan, Arts Building, Upper and Lower College Hall and Can Do Marquee will close from 21 May.
Please check the Library webpages for any changes.
Image by Lightbox Creative.